/* Page created by Ed Adams -- Adams Web Design */

Contact us via:

For more information, please contact us at

(432) 296-2629

Get your A1c checked!

How can I get my A1c checked?

You can get your A1c checked by going to your doctor or by checking it yourself with a kit called RELION which can be purchased at WALMART or on AMAZON. If your A1c is above 4.9% we recommend taking Glucotherex, a dietary supplement, for at least ninety days to get your A1c in the normal range.


The bar graph below demonstrates the typical effect that Glucotherex has on a user’s A1c.

Bar Graph

To order or find out more, just click on the Glucotherex bottle below.

Learn More

Glucotherex contains the following: